2. Collection of Information: We receive and store any information you voluntarily provided us with on our website. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, providing our services and communicating with you, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. We also receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we may use "cookies," other technologies to keep track of the web searches you make while visiting this website, as well as your web surfing behavior on this website and other websites you may visit to enhance your online experience and to learn about how you use the Web Site in order to improve the quality of our services or serve appropriate advertising and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our sites. We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of the Web Site.
3. Personal information is not being collected via cookies; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. In some cases, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may also use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. We do share information but only as described herein. Otherwise we will not provide your personal information without your consent.
5. Links: The web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
6. Children: The Web Site is not directed to children. If you are under 18, you may use our services only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions: If you choose to visit our web site, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Terms and Conditions. If you have any concern about privacy at our web site, please contact us, and we will try to resolve it.